View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 07:24 PM
RIP Ruby. Whosa good dog?

Credits: 0.00
LeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of lightLeeVanCleef is a glorious beacon of light

LOL! Yeah, you may be right... I may be crazy. But, honestly, Trump isn't some aberration of politics gone bad like Bush was. And the people like you and me who have had so much patience for the complete and utter fuckery people like Keith and the other Trumptards have spewed forth over the years. Not only ol' dipshit Dubya who lied us into a war that left too many United States citizens dead or wounded, but the eight years of lies, filthy lies and damnable lies during the Obama Administration... and now this complete and utter mockery of everything this country has stood for since its founding. Who in their right mind thinks Donald Trump is interested in the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of anyone not named "Trump"? I think what is becoming blatantly evident is that people who can still think have finally and utterly lost their patience with the morons who can't even write a sentence to grunt out their limited and idiotic view of the world. Don't mistake my ranting here as an isolated event. I actually feel sorry for the Trumptards. This isn't going to be a fair fight, because we're just as angry as they have been for eight years... but, at the end of the day, they're really stupid.