Pinball Nirvana Forums

Pinball Nirvana Forums (https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Install Pack (https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Visual Install Pack problems (https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7844)

Stingy 06-19-2010 06:03 PM

Visual Install Pack problems

Just installed the VIP and everything seemed fine. Got the roms and tables in the right folder, 3 tables have loaded fine but cant seem to get the games started. Almost seems like VIP doesnt reconize my keyboard but it does when I change button commands...Ive tried everything. Been messing with Mame files for years....startin to feel stupid. Im runnin Vista Home Premium 32 on a more than adaquate system. I have installed and loaded the roms and tables exactly as described in the read me file, like I said, Ive tried everything but hopefully I'm missing something simple....any ideas???

Stingy 06-20-2010 10:28 AM

Ok...everything is good now, right-clicked the VP short-cut and chose run as administrator, could have sworn I tried that before, anyway that took care of everything. Hopefully this post might help out someone else so I'll leave it up even though I did read that on a post in here eariler, awesome program.

davidsmith150 11-23-2016 06:39 AM

Thanks this post really helpful for me.

GSGregg 11-24-2016 08:32 AM

Surprising how often that turns out to be the problem.....lucky for me, I run XP, which lumps Administrator and Current User into one blob of protoplasm, making conscious selection unnecessary.

GSG

Ike Savage 11-24-2016 02:23 PM

eep. i could be wrong, but the VIP installer looks many years old based on the upload date.

GSGregg 11-24-2016 06:35 PM

So, Ike; You ARE one of the knights who say EEP! :smileyvike:

When I trolled the archives recently, I came across some intent to include VP9 in Visual Install Pack, but apparently that didn't work out; VIP has been VP8-only for all of my not-quite-seven years. I guess I need to find where I left off in the archives.....

NEEK/NEEP/NEE/NI/Whatever!

Brian Clifford 03-01-2017 04:25 AM

Please provide me the details for particular system.

StevOz 03-01-2017 05:14 AM

The latest All-in-one installer (VPX10.2.0, VP9.9.3, VP9.9PM5, VP9.2.1, VP8, VPM2.8, DMDext, X/UltraDMD, B2S, DX9webinstaller, Core.vbs scripts). Open the zip, run the .exe, enjoy.

Would be your best option now.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums...o=file&id=5178

AshleySewell 05-01-2017 09:42 AM

What is your system specification? Maybe this happened due to your system is missing some driver or may not have specification as per requirements of the game.

essaybox 05-24-2018 04:36 AM

Hopefully this post might help out someone else so I'll leave it up even though I did read that on a post in here eariler, awesome program.

jasonroy 09-09-2018 08:08 AM

Astounding how frequently that ends up being the problem.....lucky for me, I run XP, which protuberances Administrator and Current User into one blob of cellular material, making cognizant choice superfluous.

amandalove 09-13-2018 02:17 AM

What is your framework determination? Perhaps this occurred because of your framework is feeling the loss of some driver or might not have determination according to necessities of the diversion. When I trolled the chronicles as of late, I ran over some aim to incorporate VP9 in Visual Install Pack, yet evidently that didn't work out; VIP has been VP8-just for the majority of my not-exactly seven years. I figure I have to discover where I exited off in the documents.

amandalove 09-13-2018 02:18 AM

I know but I've been keeping all the versions since the time they were released and that is the only one I'm missing, I have been looking for it for some time through lots of sites but I haven't found it anywhere, by the way, thank you for making the whole install process so simple with your V.I.P.s

beannar 10-08-2019 12:43 PM

Medieval Madness

Medieval Madness is a Williams pinball machine released in June 1997. Designed by Brian Eddy and programmed by Lyman Sheats, Medieval Madness had a production run of 4,016 units. you can download freeely from https://bedoper.com/is-kissanime-safe/ It was an immediate critical and popular success, earning well on location and achieving widespread popularity among collectors.

jeniffer 10-08-2019 02:32 PM

‎The Pinball Arcade

Pinball is a type of arcade game, in which points are scored by a player manipulating one or more metallic balls that looks Trueclassics on a play field inside a glass-covered cabinet called a pinball machine. The primary objective of the game is to score as many points as possible.