• New Users, Downloads = Resources. Our file Downloads are located above in the Resources Tab. Images can also be downloaded from the Media Tab.
    Users need to be logged in and be Registered to be able to download files. These notices can be dismissed by Users by clicking on the "X" button in the notices.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
  • Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his excellent table roundup videos, posted on Rumble. And here are the... TABLE VIDEOS!
    Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful. You can also test your pinball knowledge, by playing Guess the Game!
🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅗🅞🅤🅣🅑🅞🅧! Unregistered users can chat here. Simple questions, clearly stated, are welcome. Technical questions belong in the forum help sections. ChatGPT Bot command is /ai
  1. Anthias @ Anthias:
    *the mega termites
  2. Anthias @ Anthias:
    So when theegs termites take over, the human resistance will have 1.47billion vehicles they can slam into the mother mound and defeat them?
  3. xenonph @ xenonph:
    @Guest with Fireball. Try signing up as a member, and post your question here, to get quicker response... https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/forums/maintenance-repair.95/
  4. xenonph @ xenonph:
    Weird that they don't want to ban all cars? I am sure many would say it is the cars fault, and not the drunk drivers. We just need to make it harder to purchase cars, maybe do background checks? Sound familiar? I do not trust World Health Organization (WHO) after they said you cannot get or spread Covid, after getting Covid shot, during the Covid debacle. They also disregarded scientific proof that showed they were lying, and shut down anyone who did not agree with their assessment.
  5. G @ Guest:
    I have a Bally Fireball 1972 and have only partial power on flippers. They do work but not enough power in flippers to move a ball more than an inch.
  6. StevOz @ StevOz:
    According to the World Health Organization (WHO), road traffic injuries caused an estimated 1.35 million deaths worldwide in 2016.[2] That is, one person is killed every 26 seconds on average.
  7. xenonph @ xenonph:
    That is alot of cars!! I have not owned one in over 7 years.
  8. StevOz @ StevOz:
    The number of cars in the world is estimated to be around 1.47 billion vehicles.
  9. StevOz @ StevOz:
    disingenuous
  10. xenonph @ xenonph:
    They have been saying "the end of the world is near", since the dawn of time! Similarly, the climate has been changing since the dawn of time.
  11. G @ Guest:
    the end of the world is near, repent all you sinners and pinball players:cuss:
  12. G @ Guest:
    TOM Y JERRY
  13. telmoabff @ telmoabff:
    Any chance of an original pinball table around the eclipse? :D
  14. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Lols all around
  15. JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Frog tried to swallow the Sun during the eclipse, perhaps.....https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/the-great-american-eclipse.13751/#post-152110
  16. xenonph @ xenonph:
    Thats no moon. It's a Space Station! :kick:
  17. G @ Guest:
    Yah, obviously, because the earth is flat!!:beer:
  18. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Conspiracy theory - The eclipse is just a huge cover up...
  19. xenonph @ xenonph:
    lol
  20. arconovum @ arconovum:
    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔 eclipse weirded me out.. suddenly feel like building a pyramid, and start worshiping it!
  21. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    I saw the total eclipse! It was kind of hot outside before it started but it got cooler after it started. I have always heard it gets dark but it didn't get as dark as night. It looked like the sun had a big hole in it but it was white not yellow. There was perfect viewing in Arkansas. There were some thin high clouds before it started but they went away when the eclipse started.
  22. xenonph @ xenonph:
    :jedi2:
  23. RabidUrko @ RabidUrko:
    :jedi:
  24. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Cluck Cluck Boom. Thank you. Thank you very much.
  25. StevOz @ StevOz:
    This whole Universe theory is looking very sketchy to me being based on imagined undetectable Dark Matter and Dark Energy, that it is supposed make up the bulk of the Universe? Guess I am just going to have to hang around for at least 22 billion years to find out the truth.
  26. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @StevOz, Dark matter has not been directly observed, as it does not emit, absorb, or reflect electromagnetic radiation like ordinary matter does. However, its presence has been inferred through its gravitational effects on visible matter, such as the rotation curves of galaxies and the large-scale structure of the universe. Scientists continue to search for direct evidence of dark matter through experiments and observations.
  27. StevOz @ StevOz:
    (Ai prompt) Has Dark Matter been observed?
  28. StevOz @ StevOz:
    So dark energy cannot be observered, though current theory needs to infer it exsists to balance and validate the theory. Seems more like creative accounting to me...
  29. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @StevOz, Dark energy is a theoretical form of energy that is believed to make up approximately 68% of the universe. It is thought to be responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe and is considered to be the driving force behind this expansion. Dark energy is not directly observable, but its existence is inferred from the observation of the effects it has on the universe's expansion. Its exact nature and properties are still not fully understood, and it remains one of the biggest mysteries in modern cosmology.
  30. StevOz @ StevOz:
    (Ai prompt) What is dark energy?
  31. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @StevOz, Dark matter is often described as the "invisible glue" that holds galaxies and galaxy clusters together through its gravitational effects. While dark matter does play a significant role in the structure and evolution of the Universe, it is not the only force at play. Dark matter makes up about 27% of the Universe's total mass-energy content, while ordinary matter (such as stars, planets, and gas) makes up only about 5%. The remaining 68% is believed to be dark energy, which is
  32. StevOz @ StevOz:
    (Ai prompt) Is dark matter the glue of the Universe?
  33. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, It is possible that if imagination is seen as reality, then there may be no clear distinction between the two for the individual experiencing it. However, others observing the individual may be able to tell the difference based on their own perceptions of reality and imagination. Ultimately, the interpretation of reality and imagination is subjective and can vary from person to person.
  34. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) If imagination is reality, would anyone be able to tell the difference between reality and imagination?
  35. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, If imagination is reality, then reality is the collective thoughts, ideas, and perceptions that individuals hold in their minds. It is the subjective experience of the world as perceived by each individual, shaped by their beliefs, experiences, and interpretations. Reality is fluid and constantly changing, influenced by our imaginations and the way we choose to perceive and interact with the world around us.
  36. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) If imagination is reality, what is reality?
  37. StevOz @ StevOz:
    You know why they call it Artifical Intelligence? A. It is not Intelligence, it is a Deep Fake.
  38. StevOz @ StevOz:
    The correct scientific term for the spagetti monster is Dark Matter...https://science.nasa.gov/missions/hubble/mystery-of-galaxys-missing-dark-matter-deepens/
  39. Paolo @ Paolo:
    @xenonph Absolutely never heard of it either, but I didn't understand why insinuated if it was in Italy....then your answer "rasta...............fish" I understood the fish( rastan's piranha) of the video game, all strange in short, also because it talks about religion, which the site doesn't allow, the most incredible thing that @GeorgeH later discovered was really
  40. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    It looks kind of similar to Rastafarianism that is an actual religion in Jamaica.
  41. Paolo @ Paolo:
    Ok, I understand that there was no ill will, but you understand me too, that it all sounds strange to me.
  42. Paolo @ Paolo:
    then I didn't understand the "bot's" response: does spaghetti have anything to do with religion? rasta...............fish??? an explanation would be appreciated, to avoid thinking the wrong things:|
  43. Paolo @ Paolo:
    @Anthias I don't understand if yours is a question, or a supposition, or rather I don't know how to define it, but what do you mean by pastafarian religion?I've never heard of this religion in my country... then if I'm not mistaken in the rules of the site shouldn't we talk about religion?
  44. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @Anthias, No, Italy is not considered the holy land of the Pastafarian religion. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which is the official name of the Pastafarian religion, does not have a specific holy land or pilgrimage site. The religion was created as a satirical response to the teaching of intelligent design in schools and does not have traditional religious practices or beliefs.
  45. Anthias @ Anthias:
    (Ai prompt) is Italy the holy land of the pastafarian religion?
  46. Paolo @ Paolo:
    ok,thanks G
  47. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, Italy is widely known for having the best spaghetti with sauce. The country is famous for its delicious and authentic Italian cuisine, including pasta dishes like spaghetti with various types of sauces such as marinara, bolognese, carbonara, and pesto. The fresh ingredients, traditional cooking methods, and passion for food in Italy make for an exceptional dining experience when enjoying spaghetti with sauce.
  48. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) in which country do you eat the best spaghetti with sauce?
  49. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    @Paolo You have to enter "/ai " before your question then it is changed to "(Ai prompt)". Then you need to refresh your browser to see the response.
  50. Paolo @ Paolo:
    (Ai prompt) in which country do you eat the best spaghetti with sauce?

Latest resources

Pinball Nirvana

Site Announcements

Threads
Threads

The Playfield

A Forum for anything!
Threads
Threads

Site Suggestions, Feedback, & Site Problems

Let us know what's on your mind, or what issue you're having.
Threads
Threads

Real Pinball

General Pinball

General Pinball Topics
Threads
Threads

Maintenance & Repair

Discuss and offer tips on real life machines.
Threads
Threads

Newsfeeds

Pinball News Feeds
Threads
Threads
P
  • Poor Man's Pinball Podcast

Sales, Swaps & Needs

Announce or discuss any sales, swaps, or other needs.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball

Future Pinball Discussion

Anything Future Pinball related
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball Releases

Post information about your latest Future Pinball releases.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball First Aid Station (need help?)

Request Help about Future Pinball or BAM.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball WIPs, Requests

Post information regarding any Future Pinball Project or Request Tables.
Threads
Threads

BAM

Better Arcade Mode for Future Pinball
Threads
Threads

FizX

New Physics for Future Pinball
Threads
Threads

Tutorials & Guides

Tutorials, Guides and Help with a First Aid Station Section
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball Resources

Future Pinball Support Files and Resources
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME

Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME Discussion

Anything VP or VPM related
Threads
Threads

Visual PinMAME New Releases

Announce Any New Visual PinMame Releases Here!
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball New Releases

Post information about latest releases.
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball WIPs, Requests

Post information regarding any VP Projects or Request Tables.
Threads
Threads

Visual PinMAME WIPs

Announce Any Visual PinMame WIP's Here! Include pleas for help!
Threads
Threads

Table Development Workshop

Hands on help for both new and established authors creating a new table
Threads
Threads

Other Pinball Simulations Other Pinball Simulations

Commercial Sims

Discuss any Commercial Pinball Simulations
Threads
Threads

General

General Pinball Cabinet Topics
Threads
Threads

Cabinets and Hardware

Cabinets and Hardware
Threads
Threads

FX2 and FX3

FX2 and FX3
Threads
Threads

Software (pinmame, future DMD, DOF etc.)

Software (pinmame, future DMD, DOF etc.)
Threads
Threads

Pinball Creator Discussion

Anything Pinball Creator related
Threads
Threads

Computer Corner

Hardware

Threads
Threads

Software

Threads
Threads

IRPinball Discuss anything about IRP

IRPinball's Guestbook

Messages posted by IRPinball's visitors. http://irpinball.org
Threads
Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenLegz

Latest posts

Featured resources

Resources Latest Reviews

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    that decade was huge for them!
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    Do you know Fleet Foxes?
    never forget 'em after this tune
    (AI prompt) describe the band Fleet Foxes
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Fleet Foxes are an American indie folk band formed in Seattle, Washington in 2006. The band is known for their lush harmonies, intricate arrangements, and poetic lyrics. Their music draws on a wide range of influences, including folk, rock, and baroque pop.

The band's sound is characterized by intricate vocal harmonies, acoustic guitars, and a variety of other instruments such as mandolin, piano, and various percussion. Their lyrics often explore themes of nature, spirituality, and the passage of time.

Fleet Foxes gained critical acclaim with their self-titled debut album in 2008, which was followed by the equally well-received albums "Helplessness Blues" in 2011 and "Crack-Up" in 2017. The band has developed a dedicated fanbase and continues to be praised for their unique sound and songwriting abilities.
    (AI prompt) Helplessness Blues lyrics by Fleet Foxes
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, I was raised up believing I was somehow unique
    Like a snowflake distinct among snowflakes, unique in each way you can see
    And
    ai coulda summed it up: — superb 3rd-wave folkrock :headphones:
    yeah wow, that Fleet Foxes tune is a trip?
    gangly guitars
    Liked it, nice shows!
    Have to learn to listen afterwards..
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    JonPurpleHaze rolls 2d6 and gets 10.
    thanks! well, next thing i'm looking for is songs about nursery rhymes
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    (AI prompt) adult nursery rhymes songs
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, 1. "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" - updated for adults with humorous lyrics about farm life and animal sounds.

2. "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" - a more mature version with deeper meaning and reflection on the beauty of the night sky.

3. "The Wheels on the Bus" - a fun and funky remix for adults, with a catchy beat and new verses about the daily commute.

4. "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" - a revamped version with lyrics about navigating the ups and downs of adult life.

5. "Mary Had a Little Lamb" - a grown-up twist on the classic nursery rhyme, exploring themes of friendship and loyalty.

6. "Humpty Dumpty" - a modern retelling of the tale of Humpty Dumpty, with a focus on resilience and overcoming obstacles.

7. "Hickory Dickory Dock" - a jazzy rendition of the traditional nursery rhyme, with a swingin' beat and updated lyrics.

haha, but WHO does those songs?
    (AI prompt) bands that do adult nursery rhymes songs
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, 1. The Wiggles - Known for their catchy and playful songs for children, The Wiggles have also released adult versions of nursery rhymes with a humorous twist.

2. Rockabye Baby! - This series of albums feature lullaby renditions of popular rock and pop songs, including nursery rhymes, that are perfect for both children and adults to enjoy.

3. The Nursery Rhymes - A band that specializes in creating modern and edgy versions of classic nursery rhymes, appealing to both kids and adults with their catchy tunes.

4. The Mother Goose Band - Combining elements of rock, folk, and pop music, The Mother Goose Band puts a unique spin on traditional nursery rhymes, making them fun and entertaining for listeners of all ages.

5. The Nursery Rhyme Rebels - This band takes nursery rhymes to a whole new level with their edgy and adult-themed versions, adding a modern twist to these timeless classics.
    Well anywhop, not getting paid this week means i have to tend to a cascade of unpaid bills, better get to it. Good chattin this week, have a beaut of a weekend!
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    Block has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Block has left the room.
      Back