• New Users, Downloads = Resources. Our file Downloads are located above in the Resources Tab. Images can also be downloaded from the Media Tab.
    Users need to be logged in and be Registered to be able to download files. These notices can be dismissed by Users by clicking on the "X" button in the notices.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
  • Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his excellent table roundup videos, posted on Rumble. And here are the... TABLE VIDEOS!
    Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful. You can also test your pinball knowledge, by playing Guess the Game!
🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅗🅞🅤🅣🅑🅞🅧! Unregistered users can chat here. Simple questions, clearly stated, are welcome. Technical questions belong in the forum help sections. ChatGPT Bot command is /ai
  1. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, Yes, that is correct. The Easter Bunny or "Osterhase" is believed to have originated from German folklore and was first mentioned in German literature in the 16th century. The tradition of the Easter Bunny bringing eggs and treats to children on Easter Sunday has since spread to other countries around the world.
  2. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) The Easter Bunny is said to have originated from German folklore?
  3. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, 1. Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox, typically falling between March 22 and April 25.

2. The word "Easter" is believed to have originated from Eostre, a pagan goddess of fertility and spring.

3. The tradition of decorating Easter eggs dates back to ancient civilizations, symbolizing new life and rebirth.

4. The Easter Bunny is said to have originated from German folklore, where it was believed that a
  4. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) What are some interesting facts about Easter?
  5. StevOz @ StevOz:
    I've only ever done the 30 foot diving tower... 💦
  6. S @ Smackx:
    300 feet straight down.
  7. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Cluckers Gunna cluck
  8. StevOz @ StevOz:
    Haters gonna hate. :wtf:
  9. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Somebody hates doggy cowboys. Maybe the gangster chickens have to be made now, just to stir the pot? Or maybe I can't be stuffed. Nobody's roasting me anyway......
  10. xenonph @ xenonph:
    lmao! You didn't lay an egg with those puns! 🐣🍳
  11. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Cluck Cluck Boom, A poultry tale starring Katy Buckaw and Gregory Peck, with Eggam Sandler as 'The Road'.
  12. StevOz @ StevOz:
    The world record for the longest chicken flight is 13 seconds with a distance of over 300 feet.
  13. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Yeh. But often chicken puns don't fly
  14. xenonph @ xenonph:
    lol was still great!
  15. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Possibly. I'm not eggsactly sure what style it'd suit. Or how much time is need to shell out. If my wife gets clucky I might be too distracted. Then we d be letting the community down... Yeah the last pun was a bit of a stretch.
  16. xenonph @ xenonph:
    @Anthias Can we expect a gangster chicken themed table in the future? You don't mess with a chicken gangs pecking order! And everyone knows not to cross The Road! Otherwise it is Cluck Cluck Boom! :mssoldier:🐔
  17. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Pretty sure there's a cool new comic book in that
  18. xenonph @ xenonph:
    lol
  19. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @Anthias, The chicken crossed The Road to escape The Road's gangster activities and seek freedom. The chicken was not punished for crossing The Road, as it was simply trying to avoid getting involved in any criminal behavior.
  20. Anthias @ Anthias:
    (Ai prompt) if The Road is a gangster, why did the chicken cross The Road? And how was the chicken punished?
  21. RabidUrko @ RabidUrko:
    https://www.history.com/news/that-time-america-outlawed-pinball was still illegal to play a pinball machine until 1976 in New York USA.
  22. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @GeorgeH, Yes, it is true that pinball started out as a type of gambling machine in the early 20th century. In the 1930s, pinball machines were often used for gambling purposes, with players betting money on their ability to score points by hitting targets with a metal ball. However, as gambling laws became stricter in many places, pinball machines evolved into more of a game of skill and entertainment, rather than a form of gambling. Today, pinball is primarily played for fun
  23. GeorgeH @ GeorgeH:
    (Ai prompt) Is it true that pinball started out as a type of gambling machine?
  24. xenonph @ xenonph:
    In the Arcade I went to as a kid, they just painted all of the quarters red. But I could still spend those red quarters at store down the road to buy candy!
  25. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @xenonph, Yes, it is true that some arcades switched to using tokens instead of coins in order to circumvent gambling laws in states that deemed pinball machines as a form of gambling. By using tokens instead of coins, arcade owners were able to argue that the machines were being used for entertainment purposes rather than gambling, thus allowing them to operate legally in those states.
  26. xenonph @ xenonph:
    (Ai prompt) Is it true that Arcades switched to Tokens, to skirt the Gambling Laws in states that deemed Pinball as gambling and therefore illegal?
  27. xenonph @ xenonph:
    lol
  28. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Lol nice. I would have said broke lol
  29. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @Anthias, "Zero Coin Pinball Co."
  30. Anthias @ Anthias:
    (Ai prompt) ok,so if I have no money at all, what do I can my new pinball manufacturing company?
  31. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @JonPurpleHaze, No, I am not confusing Pinball with gambling. Pinball is a game of skill and coordination where players use flippers to hit a ball around a playfield, while gambling involves wagering money on uncertain outcomes.
  32. JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    (Ai prompt) are you confusing Pinball with Gambling?
  33. JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Ha Ha @Anthias, I like it, but...
  34. @ ChatGPT Bot:
    @Anthias, "Jackpot Pinball Co."
  35. Anthias @ Anthias:
    (Ai prompt) when I win Powerball what should I name my new pinball manufacturing business?
  36. JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
  37. djkirp @ djkirp:
    I found your information searching Google. I have a 1957 Bally ABC Champion. I'm looking for parts, My upper glass, the paint, is chipping away slowly. Wondering if there is someone to restore it or have a replacement. I know a guy that can digitally print a new one if I had a digital copy. Looking for the arm for one of the pins also. Would you happen to know where I could get documentation for the 1957 Bally ABC Champion?
  38. xenonph @ xenonph:
    @guest create an account here, and ask your question in one of the first aid sections below.
  39. G @ Guest:
    one of the backglass apps or DMD has messed up my settings and now i can only see the top half of the table in a straight down view. Any Help?
  40. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Who that on me pot a gold? What a delightful las, ta be sure.
  41. StevOz @ StevOz:
    Four leafs of clover.
  42. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Tally
  43. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Thanks an impressive rLlt
  44. Isaac Sauvage @ Isaac Sauvage:
    One of my proudest creations was this song 'photos dans un musée', which has somehow racked up 2.2M views, so far:
  45. Isaac Sauvage @ Isaac Sauvage:
    Haha, I love it. Speaking of which, YT also locked me out of my creator acct many years ago because... who the fluff knows why?
  46. Anthias @ Anthias:
    Whack shizzle is a fantastic name for a Jazz band.
  47. Isaac Sauvage @ Isaac Sauvage:
    @Ian (WVP), Dayum Ian. In the words of the kids from my day-- that's some WHACK shizzle.! :/
  48. xenonph @ xenonph:
    Yes, learning how to have fun for free is dangerous! :2confused:
  49. RabidUrko @ RabidUrko:
    Dangerous content in a pinball video ?
  50. Ian (WVP) @ Ian (WVP):
    All, The idiots at Utube have terminated my youtube site ( apparently for hardmarm and dangerous content - who new pinball gameplay was so BAD ! ) so we have moved to https://rumble.com/c/Worldofvp please join and subscribe to help as regrow :-)

Latest resources

Pinball Nirvana

Site Announcements

Threads
Threads

The Playfield

A Forum for anything!
Threads
Threads

Site Suggestions, Feedback, & Site Problems

Let us know what's on your mind, or what issue you're having.
Threads
Threads

Real Pinball

General Pinball

General Pinball Topics
Threads
Threads

Maintenance & Repair

Discuss and offer tips on real life machines.
Threads
Threads

Sales, Swaps & Needs

Announce or discuss any sales, swaps, or other needs.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball

Future Pinball Discussion

Anything Future Pinball related
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball Releases

Post information about your latest Future Pinball releases.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball First Aid Station (need help?)

Request Help about Future Pinball or BAM.
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball WIPs, Requests

Post information regarding any Future Pinball Project or Request Tables.
Threads
Threads

BAM

Better Arcade Mode for Future Pinball
Threads
Threads

FizX

New Physics for Future Pinball
Threads
Threads

Tutorials & Guides

Tutorials, Guides and Help with a First Aid Station Section
Threads
Threads

Future Pinball Resources

Future Pinball Support Files and Resources
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME

Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME Discussion

Anything VP or VPM related
Threads
Threads

Visual PinMAME New Releases

Announce Any New Visual PinMame Releases Here!
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball New Releases

Post information about latest releases.
Threads
Threads

Visual Pinball WIPs, Requests

Post information regarding any VP Projects or Request Tables.
Threads
Threads

Visual PinMAME WIPs

Announce Any Visual PinMame WIP's Here! Include pleas for help!
Threads
Threads

Table Development Workshop

Hands on help for both new and established authors creating a new table
Threads
Threads

Other Pinball Simulations Other Pinball Simulations

Commercial Sims

Discuss any Commercial Pinball Simulations
Threads
Threads

General

General Pinball Cabinet Topics
Threads
Threads

Cabinets and Hardware

Cabinets and Hardware
Threads
Threads

FX2 and FX3

FX2 and FX3
Threads
Threads

Software (pinmame, future DMD, DOF etc.)

Software (pinmame, future DMD, DOF etc.)
Threads
Threads

Pinball Creator Discussion

Anything Pinball Creator related
Threads
Threads

Computer Corner

Hardware

Threads
Threads

Software

Threads
Threads

IRPinball Discuss anything about IRP

IRPinball's Guestbook

Messages posted by IRPinball's visitors. http://irpinball.org
Threads
Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnushDCosta

Latest posts

Featured resources

Resources Latest Reviews

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back