Pinball Nirvana Home Page

Go Back   Pinball Nirvana Forums > Downloads > Visual Pinball > VP Recreations > VP Recreations Q-T

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Sharpshooter - Gottlieb 1949 - VP9 (27.05 MB) Download
Author: pbecker1946 (Uploaded by pbecker1946)
Date Added: 10-22-2018
Downloads: 134
Grade: Not Rated
Description
New VP9.9 build of the 1949 Gottlieb Game Sharpshooter designed by Harry Mabs with art by Roy Parker. I work on recreating early post-war games in VP to feel what it was like to play pinball back then, but these older games rely heavily on the physics of rubber rings and bands which VP does not recreate correctly. This game has been largely completed for three years, but it never felt right to play. I would revisit it from time to time and work on the physics until I got frustrated and put it on the shelf for a while. This year, after trying several new things I've learned over those three years I finally hit on a combination that feels much better and I think the play now feels representative of the real game which is always my goal.
Images
Sharpshooter - Gottlieb 1949 - VP9 by pbecker1946 on 10-22-2018
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
rockhouse
10-22-2018 at 02:21 PM
thanks for sticking with it
bit more history

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin